The JayCee’s (JC’s) Campground is a smaller campground, with a concrete handicap accessible outhouse and a pedestrian bridge across Beaver Creek to the Hagener Campground. The campground is wooded, with a large fire ring, volleyball poles and horseshoe pits.
Once reserved, the fee covers everyone present at the campground for the reserved period of time. Individual permits are not necessary once site is reserved.
$75.00 per night (Residents of the Four County Region)
Hill, Blaine, Choteau and Liberty County
$100 per night (Residents Outside of Four County Region)
Anyone residing outside of Hill, Blaine, Choteau and Liberty Counties in Montana must pay the $100 fee.
Youth Groups - Free
- Open, with multiple firepits and sites
- Narrow concrete around one fire pit
- Horseshoe Pits and Volleyball Poles
- Concrete ADA Accessible Outhouse
- Pedestrian Bridge across Beaver Creek (to Hagener Campground and Pavilion)
To make a reservation, click on the available arrival date below.